Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Surgery FAQ
Our Frequently Asked Questions on breast augmentation offers information about breast augmentation procedures including breast implants (saline and silicone implants) and other forms of breast surgery as wells as important information on breast surgeons. You will find questions to answers about most topics ranging from recovery times and various types of procedures to new breast augmentation techniques and technologies, costs, and healing times. If you cannot find the question or answer that you are looking for, contact us here.
For more information, consult our cosmetic surgery and breast augmentation procedures page, our glossary of terms page, or contact us directly.
General Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants Questions
A few general questions about new breast implants, breast augmentation surgery risks, complications and breastfeeding with breast implants.
- Can breast implants give form and lift to sagging breasts?
- What are the risks associated with breast augmentation surgery?
- Will breasts with implants sag over a long period of time?
- Can a woman breast-feed after undergoing breast augmentation procedures?
- Can breast implants give some lift to sagging breasts?
- How will breast implants look and feel compared to natural breasts?
- What is the recovery time from breast augmentation surgery?
- How do I know if my breast augmentation cosmetic surgeon is qualified?